A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » Sound Cards » Creative Sound Blaster Cards
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

creative surround mixer for soud Blaster live

Old April 19th 17, 06:13 AM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default creative surround mixer for soud Blaster live

r/sir,

I installed sound Blaster card properly every thing is showing installation but when I open surround mixer it tell it can not load plugins so it can not be opened what I have to do If u can help me then I will be thankful to you I have Sound Blaster Live installation card.it giving no problem.
thanks for kind anticipation.

Your faithfully,

P.N.Tripathi