Packard Bell 1511SL Monitor

Old July 30th 06, 06:14 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
AS

Default Packard Bell 1511SL Monitor

Where can I find the schematic for this old monitor? Packard Bell Model
1511SL, FCC Id BEJCP500

It is 11 years old and the image is very nice, until recently when I can
only use it at 640 by 480, at 60Hz.

If I try higher resolutions or frequencies the image will appear smaller
(both shorter and narrower) and I will be able to see what seems as the
retracement raster on the top of the screen.

For me it justifies to fix it as a weekend project.

Thanks for your help.
Old July 30th 06, 07:40 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Ben Myers

You probably won't find a schematic. It's time to replace the monitor. It
does not owe you anything.

With everyone wanting flat panel LCD monitors, replacement monitors are cheap or
even free. Try craigslist in your area and look for freebies or low cost
replacements, probably no more than $25 for a 17". I recently took away a
number of monitors for free from a local office that was switching to LCD flat
panels... Ben Myers

Old August 1st 06, 02:25 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Poster 60

Go to Google and type in 1511SL and you will get a lot of listings
concerning this monitor.

I think I have one a bit older than yours - mine is model 1412SL.

Beware of LG Yugo Printers 31 July 12th 06 08:06 PM
Packard Bell Memory Upgrade Woes [email protected] Packard Bell Computers 0 January 9th 06 02:25 AM
How do I adjust monitor color in Windows? New monitor is pale orwashed out looking. Mikey Dell Computers 16 May 30th 05 02:16 AM
monitor packard bell pb2025e metronid Packard Bell Computers 3 December 7th 03 11:16 PM
FAQ for alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell, updated 02/02/97 . Packard Bell Computers 1 August 26th 03 07:14 PM