Help with OS change

Old January 11th 04, 07:54 PM
Robert Hale

Default Help with OS change

Hi Folks:
I have just upgraded to Windows XP. Very happy with the OS holding memory
etc, but I did not think enough when I bought the upgrade and now find that
my Soundblaster 5.1 theatre with 2200 speakers does not upgrade, but neither
will it install with XP.

I play music with the free version of MusicMatch and Windows Media Player
and it is ok, but it does not have that big deep rich sound that 4 speakers
and a boombox?? are supposed to make.

Is there a better way to make great music, keeping in mind that I want to
play 50's and 60's music?

Thanks in advance
Robert hale

Old January 11th 04, 09:26 PM
Levance

Check with the manufacture of the sound card for the latest drivers. They
may have one that works with WIN XP.

Old January 12th 04, 02:31 PM
Robert Hale

No, there is no update from Creative for the 5.1 theatre and the 2200
speaker system
Robert
newscjMb.38711$F22.33697@lakeread02...