Old November 26th 20, 04:59 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,comp.periphs.printers
Arlen Holder

Default If you print from Windows 10 to your LAN networked printer - have you also printed from Android? How?

On Thu, 26 Nov 2020 06:30:55 -0700, Ken Blake wrote:

Most trolls nymshift often. It's one of the marks of a troll. They do it
to escape our killfiles. The troll Arlen Holder has already done it
multiple times.

But it's no big deal. It's quick and easy to killfile the new nym.

I find it illustrating that this well-known worthless piece of ****
troll simply made this up. And then the other trolls followed suit.

They're too stupid to even realize I haven't changed a thing!

Yup.
o I repeat: I didn't change a thing.

We already _knew_ these were well-known trolls
o None have _ever_ added _any_ value to this newsgroup in its history

Think about that fact.
o Not one of them has _ever_ authored a thread of any value to this ng

In the entire history of Usenet!

And yet, all they _can_ do, is fabricate a nymshift that never happened.
o Worse, they complain that this imaginary nymshift they can't deal with

Can anyone prove to be more moronic than these well-known trolls just did?
o And then you have the moron Frank Slootweg essentially high fiving them.

Just as he does with Snit.

Roger Blake
o Path: doubletreewisp!news.alt.net!xmission!news.snarked. org!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.c om!news.iecc.com!suck
o From: Roger Blake
o Message-ID:
o Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 00:48:25 -0000 (UTC)

Bob Eager
o Path: doubletreewisp!alphared!news.uzoreto.com!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
o From: Bob Eager
o Message-ID:
o Date: 26 Nov 2020 02:28:32 GMT

Ken Blake
o Path: doubletreewisp!news.mixmin.net!weretis.net!feeder8 .news.weretis.net!lilly.ping.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
o From: Ken Blake
o Message-ID:
o Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 06:30:55 -0700
--
What's petrifying is not that these trolls exist; but that they outnumber us when we vote.