Old December 4th 20, 03:14 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printer,comp.periphs.printers
Ant[_3_]

Default What's the oldest printer you still use these days?

In comp.periphs.printer Roger Blake wrote:
And now I see I'm responding to something from like a year and a half
ago. D'oh!

Better late than never.
--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, z, tiredness, my old body, (sick/ill)ness (e.g., COVID-19 & SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP), interruptions, issues, conflicts, obstacles, stresses, fires, out(r)ages, dramas, unlucky #4, 2020, greeds, bugs (e.g., crashes & female mosquitoes), etc. D: Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
| |o o| |