Old November 20th 11, 05:17 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
willbill[_3_]

Default A quick look at Bulldozer thread scheduling

Thu, 10 Nov 2011 02:14:03 -0500, Yousuf Khan wrote:

It looks like AMD could've saved themselves a lot of embarrassment by
simply making the secondary cores in each module look like an Intel
Hyperthreading thread rather than simply as another full core.

A quick look at Bulldozer thread scheduling - The Tech Report - Page 1
http://techreport.com/articles.x/21865

Nice ref, nice site.

What's your take on value of 4-core FX-4100 at $105?

Re the site, I found "Life in the lab with Noctua's CPU coolers"
to be more interesting: http://techreport.com/articles.x/21873

I've 2 of the NH-U12P SE2, so count me as biased.

bill