HardwareBanter

-   AMD Thunderbird Processors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Eudora (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=169731)

Mark Gilbert June 20th 08 11:26 PM

Eudora

We thought we'd try the latest Eudora. Apparently it is now done by
Mozilla. Didn't like it and uninstalled. But now there is a new column
in the email headers in TB which indicates the word "read" for every
email that has been read. And when we minimize TB then maximize it . .
.. it says we're looking at Eudora.

Help! How do we get rid of this.

TIA

Andidecosta December 4th 10 11:12 AM

Hi Dear,
Eudora is an e-mail client used on the Apple Macintosh and Microsoft Windows operating systems. It also supports several palmtop computing platforms, including Newton and the Palm OS. The software was named after American author Eudora Welty, because of her short story Why I Live at the P.O.