Strange 8200 graphic problem...

Old November 30th 03, 01:28 AM
Amos

Default Strange 8200 graphic problem...

Hi.
I had an 8100 which literally blew up! The tech had me take it all apart
and kept me on the phone for hours, only to tell me (as if I didn't know)
that my powere supply had blown up!! She transferred me to the parts
dept. who saw what this Indian "tech" had me do for hours, and sent me
out an 8200. Much better machine. Never a problem in the 5 months I've
had it.
However, every few days when I boot up the machine, it now shows all
grapics in 16 bits. I change it back to 32 and all is fine again for the
next few days. Any idea what this could be?
I'd hate to call tech support, and sit for an hour+ on hold, and then
discuss this problem with a "tech" reading from a script.
thank you,
amos

Old November 30th 03, 02:07 AM
Joan

I usually just email. They probably will email back and have you
re-install your video drivers as their first option. Have you tried
that already? You should download the latest drivers for your video
card. Make sure you following their exact instructions.

Joan

DiNovo strange problem Stiwi General 2 February 1st 05 12:02 AM
Strange DVD problem Anonymous Gigabyte Motherboards 1 February 23rd 04 08:44 AM
Barton 2500+ - strange overclock problem - a last report Kayf Asus Motherboards 4 February 5th 04 12:51 PM
Barton 2500+ - strange overclock problem Andrew Gowen Asus Motherboards 17 February 4th 04 02:08 PM
strange graphics card problem Scott Ati Videocards 1 January 6th 04 11:42 AM