Compaq EVO D310 vs Nvidia-ASUS Geforce4, Part 3

Old November 18th 03, 08:47 AM
Tomas

Default Compaq EVO D310 vs Nvidia-ASUS Geforce4, Part 3

After almost two weeks after my last post about this junk we have been
bought I now realize that I am the only one in the -world- that have this
kind of problem with SUBJECT. There is noone out there except us that used
this combination of video card and computer because after my last post I got
*NO* answers to my question. Not even compaq/HP seem to help. I think that
if I smash this machine with a sledgehammer I will see no difference at all.

If I am wrong and there's a possible solutions out there - tell me about
it - because I'm giving up very soon with this...

/Tomas

Old November 18th 03, 09:05 AM
OldBoy

"Tomas" wrote in message
After almost two weeks after my last post about this junk we have been
bought I now realize that I am the only one in the -world- that have this
kind of problem with SUBJECT. There is noone out there except us that used
this combination of video card and computer because after my last post I

got
*NO* answers to my question. Not even compaq/HP seem to help. I think that
if I smash this machine with a sledgehammer I will see no difference at

all.

If I am wrong and there's a possible solutions out there - tell me about
it - because I'm giving up very soon with this...

I may be wrong, but I recall you tried the card in two other systems and got
the same result.
That' pointing to a defect card.
BTW, I have an EVO D310 with an ASUS VD9180TD card; no problems.

Old November 18th 03, 05:51 PM
CBFalconer

Tomas wrote:

After almost two weeks after my last post about this junk we have
been bought I now realize that I am the only one in the -world-

.... snip ...

FYI, posting something like this with no quotes, and starting a
new thread, avoids any possible connection to a previous port
and/or answers.

--
Chuck F ) )
http://cbfalconer.home.att.net USE worldnet address!