Upgrade your PC Memory

Old July 14th 09, 06:04 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
memorytn

Default Upgrade your PC Memory

Machine name: Acer Veriton M410-FD4201P
CPU options: AMD Sempron (AM2) Processor
Chipset: AMD 690V Chipset
HD Bus:
Front Side Bus options:
Memory Speed options: PC2-4200 DDR2-533 240pin SDRAM DIMM

memoryx.net/m410fd4201p533.html

--
memorytn
Old July 22nd 09, 06:47 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Postman Delivers

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:55:31 +0100, arbaba wrote:

memorytn;1006516 Wrote:
Machine name: Acer Veriton M410-FD4201P CPU options: AMD Sempron (AM2)
Processor Chipset: AMD 690V Chipset
HD Bus:
Front Side Bus options:
Memory Speed options: PC2-4200 DDR2-533 240pin SDRAM DIMM

memoryx.net/m410fd4201p533.html

--
memorytn

Right now I am using Intel P4,my question is that I found it is
deteriorating its speed daily,so can replacing it with the above quoted
configuration will help me out in achieving a good speed,mean does this
configuration give more speed than Intel P4.

* * *
You do not say what P4 you are using?

Here is a link to the AM2 Semprons -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of....2C_6 5_nm.29

But the original posting has been placed in a good number of newgroups
and has been labeled as spam...

An operating system losing speed each and every day, does not seem to me
as hardware failure, it probably is a Microsoft operating system that
is infected with far to much malware...

I might suggest visiting a hijackthis forum and follow the assistance...
Before looking to replace your hardware...

I'm infected - What do I do now?
http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/i...showtopic=9573

JR the postman

PC3200 memory upgrade - memory fault? [email protected] General 2 November 14th 07 03:07 PM
Memory Upgrade Paul General 13 January 11th 07 07:33 PM
memory upgrade dustie Homebuilt PC's 2 August 29th 06 12:43 AM
Memory Upgrade with faster memory? will it work? Kamal General 2 September 12th 05 01:10 PM
Memory upgrade - please help Anatol Homebuilt PC's 3 October 3rd 04 06:32 AM