for post of computer assembling and software installation

Old March 10th 07, 09:33 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default for post of computer assembling and software installation

i have completed my computer assembling and troubleshooting course in
jetking with a grade and i m in search of a great job in this field.
which provide me great experience with sallery

Old March 10th 07, 10:35 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bhagat Gurtu

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 01:33:50 -0800, amol.pvpi wrote:

i have completed my computer assembling and troubleshooting course in
jetking with a grade and i m in search of a great job in this field.
which provide me great experience with sallery

Do you be having good 80286 experience?
Old March 11th 07, 07:51 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
WooHoo2You

wrote in message
ups.com...
i have completed my computer assembling and troubleshooting course in
jetking with a grade and i m in search of a great job in this field.
which provide me great experience with sallery

I pray this is meant as a joke.

Old March 11th 07, 02:04 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Jeff

"WooHoo2You" wrote in message
.. .
wrote in message
ups.com...
i have completed my computer assembling and troubleshooting course in
jetking with a grade and i m in search of a great job in this field.
which provide me great experience with sallery

I pray this is meant as a joke.

In searching Google, I'm not sure that it was.

http://www.jetkinginfotrain.com/

We are always hiring people with great experience for IT support. ...plenty
of 20/hr week jobs at 10/hr.

Old March 11th 07, 02:10 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
meerkat

"Jeff" wrote in message
.. .

"WooHoo2You" wrote in message
.. .
wrote in message
ups.com...
i have completed my computer assembling and troubleshooting course in
jetking with a grade and i m in search of a great job in this field.
which provide me great experience with sallery

I pray this is meant as a joke.

In searching Google, I'm not sure that it was.

http://www.jetkinginfotrain.com/

We are always hiring people with great experience for IT support.
...plenty of 20/hr week jobs at 10/hr.

I see they offer 100% guarantee of a job too.
So perhaps it`s just a scam.

Old March 11th 07, 05:19 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
WooHoo2You

"Jeff" wrote in message
.. .
"WooHoo2You" wrote in message
.. .
wrote in message
ups.com...
i have completed my computer assembling and troubleshooting course in
jetking with a grade and i m in search of a great job in this field.
which provide me great experience with sallery

I pray this is meant as a joke.

We are always hiring people with great experience for IT support.
...plenty of 20/hr week jobs at 10/hr.

Part-time jobs @ 10 dollars an hour...India...must be where HP/Dell/Gateway/
etc get their 'wonderful' support personnel. (no offence to the people of
India, just the "training" they receive before being thrust into the world
computers)

I cannot say for sure however this sounds similar to schools such as ECPI;
just take one year of nontransferable credits for a 'degree' that a majority
of companies do not accept. Then the company is nice enough to find you a
job making 1.50 extra an hour; after that all you have to do is pay back the
16,000 dollars in high interest student loans. I have had a few
friends/coworkers who made the same mistake.