master cds for packard bell easy note k5285

Old November 18th 05, 06:58 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

Default master cds for packard bell easy note k5285

matty Wrote:
could anybody tell me where i can get some master cds for a packard bell
easy note k5285

sorry matty, I do not have an answer to this as I am in a similar
situation following a disc crash. I have contacted both Packard Bell
and PC World to no avail. ( this was over three months ago and all I
received from them was an automatic response about aknowledging the
receipt of my e-mail)

If you have any luck let me know
Ian

--