Linksys WMP200 wireless pci card

Old May 20th 08, 11:17 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.networking
tg

Default Linksys WMP200 wireless pci card

Does anyone know what type of connectors Linksys use to attach the
antennas to this pci card? are they RP-TNC's? RP-SMA's?
yes I have tried contacting Linksys about this but their support is
appallingly bad - the staff are clueless. Thanks for any help.

Old May 21st 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.networking
kony

On Tue, 20 May 2008 11:17:09 +0100, "tg"
wrote:

Does anyone know what type of connectors Linksys use to attach the
antennas to this pci card? are they RP-TNC's? RP-SMA's?
yes I have tried contacting Linksys about this but their support is
appallingly bad - the staff are clueless. Thanks for any help.

I don't know for certain that they're RP-SMA, but it seems
the most likely alternative as the pictures show antennas on
connectors too small to be RP-TNC.
Old May 22nd 08, 05:04 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.networking
tg

wrote:

Does anyone know what type of connectors Linksys use to attach the
antennas to this pci card? are they RP-TNC's? RP-SMA's?
yes I have tried contacting Linksys about this but their support is
appallingly bad - the staff are clueless. Thanks for any help.

I don't know for certain that they're RP-SMA, but it seems
the most likely alternative as the pictures show antennas on
connectors too small to be RP-TNC.

yeah thanks kony but in other words you don't know but you thought
you'd throw in a guess anyway.

Old May 22nd 08, 08:00 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.networking
LR

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=653320&native_or_pdf=pd f
Old May 22nd 08, 11:23 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.networking
tg

"LR" wrote in message
tg wrote:

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=653320&native_or_pdf=pd f

nice one LR, thanks for your help.

Old May 23rd 08, 03:45 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.networking
kony

On Thu, 22 May 2008 17:04:37 +0100, "tg"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Does anyone know what type of connectors Linksys use to attach the
antennas to this pci card? are they RP-TNC's? RP-SMA's?
yes I have tried contacting Linksys about this but their support is
appallingly bad - the staff are clueless. Thanks for any help.

I don't know for certain that they're RP-SMA, but it seems
the most likely alternative as the pictures show antennas on
connectors too small to be RP-TNC.

yeah thanks kony but in other words you don't know but you thought
you'd throw in a guess anyway.

Yes, because if the only two choices are RP-TNC or RP-SMA,
as already mentioned the pictures show they can't be RP-TNC.