Ebuyer - Still cant deliver

Old December 2nd 06, 07:47 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Default Ebuyer - Still cant deliver

I placed an order late Friday afternoon and selected a Saturday (next
day delivery)

Today, half the stuff turns up (from their drop shipper) but the stuff
direct from their warehouse never emerged.

Lame, weekend plans scuppered, faith in ebuyer finally gone, next
supplier please!

Old December 3rd 06, 11:17 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Sock Puppet

wrote in message
ps.com...
I placed an order late Friday afternoon and selected a Saturday (next
day delivery)

Today, half the stuff turns up (from their drop shipper) but the stuff
direct from their warehouse never emerged.

Lame, weekend plans scuppered, faith in ebuyer finally gone, next
supplier please!

Not the best idea anyone ever had - placing an order late Friday and
expecting ebuyer to deliver by the following day! Obviously a newcomer to
uk.comp.vendors?

I have managed to place an order late Friday with microdirect to deliver on
a Saturday and it turned up. I only did this because no-one locally had what
I needed and (surprise, surprise) ebuyer had failed to deliver on Friday.
But, I certainly would not recommend this to anyone - far too chancy if you
want to order Friday and MUST have by Saturday. Use a local supplier. Though
I hate to say it, ****yWorld are reasonably competitive now if you order
online to pick up at store - though the choice is very limited.

Old December 4th 06, 02:33 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Sock Puppet wrote:
Not the best idea anyone ever had - placing an order late Friday and
expecting ebuyer to deliver by the following day! Obviously a newcomer to
uk.comp.vendors?

Ive used ebuyer before and yes i was nervous, however its a touch
annoying that ebuyer keep the order window open right up until 5:59 on
Friday for Saturday delivery's when obviously they cannot fulfill these
orders.

Its the same old thing, of course its my fault!

Anyway Ebuyer are hoping to have the rest of my stuff with me tomorrow,
place your bets please! Is this really the way online shopping should
be?

Old December 4th 06, 10:53 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Sock Puppet

wrote
Anyway Ebuyer are hoping to have the rest of my stuff with me tomorrow,
place your bets please! Is this really the way online shopping should
be?

If you want the sort of prices that Ebuyer charge, then it is, sadly,
unrealistic to expect better service. They probably pay their warehouse
staff the legal minimum wage and then use the cheapest courier they can find
(****tylink). This keeps prices down but does not ensure top quality
service.

If you need stuff urgently, your best bet is to shop locally and pay the
extra. Alternatively, a bit of forward planning may not go amiss ;-)

Old December 6th 06, 03:35 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

FFS wrote:
Yawn.

At least my post had content, you tard.

Old December 6th 06, 05:28 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

On 6 Dec 2006 07:35:27 -0800, wrote:

FFS wrote:
Yawn.

At least my post had content, you tard.

Up to a point, Lord Copper.

MK
Old December 6th 06, 08:44 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
News Reader

FFS wrote in message news
Yawn.

lol