A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » Processors » General
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

NNPC DIRECT

Old May 27th 18, 10:26 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default NNPC DIRECT

May 27, 2018

Please i want to introduce to you our business that can find your interest or your source for people who may be interested to join with you and do it. We are into the business of crude oil lifting, supply and marketing here in Nigeria. We, are direct seller mandate holder to deal in crude oil lifting (Forcados and Bonny light crude oil) less sulfur contents and best oil. We have enough stock from bulk equity allocation from Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Nigeria is the 5th World largest producer of World best crude oil. We can supply up to five million barrels of crude oil and above with US$9.00 less per barrel on the international market price any day. I do not know if you can arrange for some serious buyers and get back to me immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

ENGR MARTIN

Regards.
NO 15 VMX. STREET BONNY
email address :
phone number - +2348118257168