why is this group so bad?

Old September 5th 12, 07:43 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Joe Pfeiffer

Default why is this group so bad?

If there is anybody still reading this newsgroup, do you have any idea
why it seems to be so much worse than any other I've encountered for
spam hawking illegal crap?
Old September 6th 12, 12:48 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
[email protected]

On Wed, 05 Sep 2012 12:43:57 -0600, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

If there is anybody still reading this newsgroup, do you have any idea
why it seems to be so much worse than any other I've encountered for
spam hawking illegal crap?

Get a better news server. I see no spam. Nothing, actually. PCs just aren't
interesting anymore.
Old September 6th 12, 01:51 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
[email protected]

On Thursday, September 6, 2012 9:18:41 AM UTC+9:30, wrote:
On Wed, 05 Sep 2012 12:43:57 -0600, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

If there is anybody still reading this newsgroup, do you have any idea

why it seems to be so much worse than any other I've encountered for

spam hawking illegal crap?

Get a better news server. I see no spam. Nothing, actually. PCs just aren't

interesting anymore.

New Hacked stuffs available** Selling Dumps With Hacked Track 1 Track 2 , Best Dumps For Sale From exp. hack?r!!!!

We glad to present our dump selling service (track2, track2+track1).

Always in stock fresh dumps, often updates, most dumps coming with track2, but also has dumps with track1 (original).

USA, Canadian and EU dumps in stock right now (USA very big base).

Dumps are checked by request only, we dont replace checked stuff. Replace always will be checked!

Binlist only after first deal.

If you pay Western Union you receive your stuff in 2-6 hours. depending on timezones.

INFINITE , BLACK AMEX , MC WORLD – $200

* USA DUMPS

US Classic – $25

US MC Standart – $25

US Gold – $35

US Platinum – $30

US Purchasing/Signature – $40

US Bussines/Corporate – $40

US MC World – $40

* CANADA DUMPS

Standart/Classic $40

Gold/Platinum $55

* EUROPE

EU Gold – $80

EU Platinum – $905

EU Business – $150

EU Corporate/Purchasing – $100

EU Classic – $70

EU Infinite – $200

EU 201 $100

EU 101 $120

******************

Country: CANADA ( 101 -121 )

MasterCard, Visa Classic – $45

Visa Gold, Platinum ,Corporate ,Signature ,Business ? $60

INFINITE , MC WORLD – $300

******************

******************

Other countries: ( 101 -121 ) , BRAZIL , AUSTRALIA , CHINA , JAPAN , UK , etc

MasterCard Visa Classic – $80

Visa Gold Platinum Corporate Signature Business ? $100

==================

sample of dumps :

MC:

5424180*****509=0906101085010581 ; B5424180*****09^LISA/MICHAEL D ^090610100000008501000000581000000

542418*****6583=0909101226010498 ; B542418*****6583^PETERS/ANGELA M ^090910100000022601000000498000000

VISA:

41144******501329=091110114013216 ; B41144******501329^BALANGERO/JUSTIN M^091110100000014013216000000

41212******22456=09091010000092900000 ; B41212******22456^CORNELL/LORI^09091010000000000 092900000000000

———————————————— ———————————————— ——————

Contacts :

*** Transfer Western Union (Eu,Uk,Asia,Canada,Us,France,Germany,Italy,Nigeria and very easy to cashout African) :

- From $1000 to $10.000 MTCN and i accept payment 10% of the money for all
- You give me your details WU, and pay transfer fee’s
- I will start my software and after 20 mins, you have MTCN ( All details )

Western union bug 2012 with activation code in 350$ :
https://wumt.westernunion.com/
MTCN PROOF
http://i44.tinypic.com/20a2jhj.jpg
MTCN DETAILS PROOF
http://i43.tinypic.com/b6q39k.jpg
WU NEW TRF PROOF
http://i40.tinypic.com/x2s2ua.jpg
WU NEW TRF DETAILS PROOF
http://i39.tinypic.com/4sjmoh.jpg

PRICES FOR WESTERN UNION ONLINE TRANSFER(UK,US,CANADIAN,ITALY,FRANCE,GERMANY AND NIGERIA)

2500$=650$

2000$=350

1500$=200$

1000$=175$

500$=^100$

100% U PAY AND U GET U GIVE ME U DETAIL AND I DO IT

ATM CARDS PLASTIC….yescards. atm

Send By DHL 2 days and u get

price 300ˆ or 320$ upfront 150ˆ or 150$

sure and u past me ur post code

and u get after 2 days sure but before i past tracking ……

MasterCard, Visa Classic – $75

UK Normal with DOB $12

UK with BINS with DOB $15

UK Normal $5

UK with BINS $8

UK Amex $10

………………………………..

FULLZ FRANçAISE

MASTER 20$/1

Visa 19$/1

100% valide

————-…………………….

US visa $3/1

US master $3/1

US amex $5/1

US discover $5/1

————-

UK visa $7/1

UK master $7/1

UK amex $10/1

UK discover $10/1 Switch

————-

CA visa $9/1

CA master $9/1

CA amex $10/1

————-

EU visa $10/1

EU master amex $15/1

————-

AU visa $9/1

AU master$9/1

AU amex $10/1

————-

US FULLZ $15/1

UK FULLZ $20/1

payment Via Westernunion don’t ask me for test

CONTACT ME :

Email address:
Old September 8th 12, 04:42 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

On 05/09/2012 2:43 PM, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
If there is anybody still reading this newsgroup, do you have any idea
why it seems to be so much worse than any other I've encountered for
spam hawking illegal crap?

It went through a period of fundamentalism, where people insisted they
knew better about what was on-topic and what was off-topic, and they had
wars about it. People eventually grew tired and stopped talking anymore.

Yousuf Khan