A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » System Manufacturers & Vendors » Packard Bell Computers
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

PB Computers Used in Reveal TV Card Video

Old August 11th 20, 03:18 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Tom Lake
external usenet poster

Default PB Computers Used in Reveal TV Card Video

Does anyone know the PB computers (it looks like they used more than one model) used in the Reveal TV card video? There's a copy of the video on YouTube. At about 3:11 into the video, the guy touches a screw on the back and there's a label visible which looks like it says LEGEND 1139 (it's grainy, though) and I don't think there ever was such a model. The first case style shown is definitely the same as the 4x4 Design v2. I have a new Reveal TV500 card and I'm trying to assemble the same system that's shown in the video so if anyone has a lead on the hardware and where I might get the software, I'd really appreciate it!

Tom L
Old August 27th 20, 05:27 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 10:18:45 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone know the PB computers (it looks like they used more than one model) used in the Reveal TV card video? There's a copy of the video on YouTube. At about 3:11 into the video, the guy touches a screw on the back and there's a label visible which looks like it says LEGEND 1139 (it's grainy, though) and I don't think there ever was such a model. The first case style shown is definitely the same as the 4x4 Design v2. I have a new Reveal TV500 card and I'm trying to assemble the same system that's shown in the video so if anyone has a lead on the hardware and where I might get the software, I'd really appreciate it!

Tom L

I have a 1133 in my Data Base
Old August 29th 20, 03:00 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Tom Lake
external usenet poster

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 12:27:42 PM UTC-4, metronid wrote:

I have a 1133 in my Data Base

Great! I couldn't tell about that last digit from the video I have. Now I have a target to search for.
Thanks!

Tom L