What to stick on his windscreen which wont come off easily? [OT]

Old May 20th 05, 06:58 PM
TMack

"Conor" wrote in message
t...
In article , thoss says...

A good scheme, which I have used myself. Labels will only stick in dry
weather. And ordinary gummed paper is probably as good as anything.

Another moron. Would you still feel good when the driver can't see out
the windscreen the next time it rains because of the glue spread all
over it and has an accident?

If it stops him parking there then I would say its a case of "mission
accomplished".

Tony

Old May 20th 05, 07:15 PM
Roger Hunt

In article , Zak
writes
On Fri 20 May 2005 11:36:15, BigH2K wrote:

Lard.

Hmmm. Now that could be a very interesting idea.

Potato up his exhaust.
--
Roger Hunt
Old May 20th 05, 07:17 PM
Roger Hunt

In article , Conor
writes
In article , Zak says...

Any ideas as to what (relatively cheap) adhesive I can use would
be welcome.

Nothing. You'll be breaking the law. Its criminal damage.

Are you a ****ing idiot? What a really clever idea. Lets put something
on the windscreen that probably won't fully come off and end up
smearing all over when the wipers are next used meaning the poor sod
can't see and wipes a pedestrian out.

What a ****ing dumb stupid prick you are.

Don't like it? Then **** off out of that overcrowded ******** and live
somewhere else.

It isn't you parking there is it? ;-)
--
Roger Hunt
Old May 20th 05, 07:49 PM
Dirk Bruere at Neopax

Conor wrote:

In article , thoss says...

A good scheme, which I have used myself. Labels will only stick in dry
weather. And ordinary gummed paper is probably as good as anything.

Another moron. Would you still feel good when the driver can't see out
the windscreen the next time it rains because of the glue spread all
over it and has an accident?

Probably, esp if he wiped out a whole load of Nuns leading the local orphans
across the road.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
Old May 20th 05, 08:36 PM
Mitch Perkins

Trev wrote:
"Zak" wrote in message

[snip]
A4 full-page sticky labels where used at the local hospital. they do

come of
but with a struggle. What you must not do is cause criminal damage

What you *really* must not do is get *caught* causing criminal
damage. ~:?)
A water pistol filled with brake fluid can be surreptitiously
discharged along the side of the offending vehicle as you walk
innocently past. I've heard this results in a "custom" paint job the
owner might not like.
OTOH, can't you put up a gate?

Mitch P.

Old May 20th 05, 09:25 PM
Arbiter

Good idea. I wouldn't recommend at all using a broom handle to push a shot-gun cartridge into the
exhaust baffle box. That would be a really bad move, especially if things got too hot.

"Zak" wrote in message ...
This is a bit off-topic but is posted to groups where I figure
people would have some good ideas to help me out.

------

I live in a small block of flats near London. When they go
shopping some people like to park in our car park. If this does
not happen much then we just accept it.

However, recently a small number of strangers have started parking
here regularly and some leave their car here all day while they
are at work.

There is entry no barrier to our car park and the warning notices
and (fake) clamping notices on the car park walls are ignored.
These peristent parkers also ignore our little notes left under
the wipers asking them not to park in our car park.

SO THIS IS MY PLAN. I reckon I should now stick a A4-sized
"Please Do Not Park Here" notice on the windscreen of these
regular parkers and make sure the notice is attached with some
sort of glue that takes them a long time to remove.

What do you suggest I use for glue? If I use some rubbery sort of
compound like Bostik or Evostik then it will cost quite a bit as I
probably need a tube of the glue for each notice. If I use a
hard-setting glue like superglue then it will probably come off
with an ice-scraper as the wind screen will probably be a bit
dirty & dusty.

Can I buy and preprinted EXTRA-MESSY self adhesive notices which
say "Please Do Not Park Here" ?

Old May 20th 05, 09:45 PM
fredbloggstwo

"Roger Hunt" wrote in message
In article , Zak
writes
On Fri 20 May 2005 11:36:15, BigH2K wrote:

Lard.

Hmmm. Now that could be a very interesting idea.

Potato up his exhaust.

Or better still the old 'banana up the tailpipe' trick

mike

Old May 20th 05, 09:48 PM
fredbloggstwo

"Conor" wrote in message
t...
In article , Zak says...

Any ideas as to what (relatively cheap) adhesive I can use would
be welcome.

Nothing. You'll be breaking the law. Its criminal damage.

Are you a ****ing idiot? What a really clever idea. Lets put something
on the windscreen that probably won't fully come off and end up
smearing all over when the wipers are next used meaning the poor sod
can't see and wipes a pedestrian out.

What a ****ing dumb stupid prick you are.

Don't like it? Then **** off out of that overcrowded ******** and live
somewhere else.

--
Conor

Bad hair day dear!!!

Old May 20th 05, 10:11 PM
Gregory L. Hansen

In article .com,
Mitch Perkins wrote:
Trev wrote:
"Zak" wrote in message

[snip]
A4 full-page sticky labels where used at the local hospital. they do

come of
but with a struggle. What you must not do is cause criminal damage

What you *really* must not do is get *caught* causing criminal
damage. ~:?)
A water pistol filled with brake fluid can be surreptitiously
discharged along the side of the offending vehicle as you walk
innocently past. I've heard this results in a "custom" paint job the
owner might not like.
OTOH, can't you put up a gate?

Mitch P.

"Key job."

--
"The average person, during a single day, deposits in his or her underwear
an amount of fecal bacteria equal to the weight of a quarter of a peanut."
Old May 20th 05, 10:33 PM
Mitch Perkins

Gregory L. Hansen wrote:
In article .com,
Mitch Perkins wrote:
Trev wrote:
"Zak" wrote in message

[snip]
A4 full-page sticky labels where used at the local hospital. they

do
come of
but with a struggle. What you must not do is cause criminal

damage

What you *really* must not do is get *caught* causing criminal
damage. ~:?)
A water pistol filled with brake fluid can be surreptitiously
discharged along the side of the offending vehicle as you walk
innocently past. I've heard this results in a "custom" paint job the
owner might not like.
OTOH, can't you put up a gate?

Mitch P.

"Key job."

~:?)

But with the pistol, you can be much further away, and quieter. You
can even use it *in traffic* on the guy who just cut you off, *as you
smile and wave to him*. Just keep your hand low out the window, and
don't lose eye contact.
Okay, I admit it - I just want a water pistol filled with brake
fluid!

Mitch P.