SDHC Class 6?

Old November 6th 09, 09:05 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default SDHC Class 6?

Any issues with SDHC flash memory cards that are available on Ebay?
Especially are their claims of Class 6 speed credible? The prices seem
too reasonable for a Class 6 device.

Yousuf Khan
Old November 6th 09, 09:42 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Arno[_3_]

Yousuf Khan wrote:
Any issues with SDHC flash memory cards that are available on Ebay?
Especially are their claims of Class 6 speed credible? The prices seem
too reasonable for a Class 6 device.

Yousuf Khan

No idea, but personally I would not buy storage on Ebay....

Arno
--
Arno Wagner, Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform., CISSP -- Email:
----

Old November 7th 09, 02:12 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
bbbl67

On Nov 6, 4:42*pm, Arno wrote:
Yousuf Khan wrote:
Any issues with SDHC flash memory cards that are available on Ebay?
Especially are their claims of Class 6 speed credible? The prices seem
too reasonable for a Class 6 device.
* * * *Yousuf Khan

No idea, but personally I would not buy storage on Ebay....

What are typical 16GB SDHC cards going for at retail these days? I
can't find anything larger than 8GB locally.
Old November 8th 09, 05:18 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
DevilsPGD[_3_]

In message

bbbl67 was claimed to have wrote:

On Nov 6, 4:42*pm, Arno wrote:
Yousuf Khan wrote:
Any issues with SDHC flash memory cards that are available on Ebay?
Especially are their claims of Class 6 speed credible? The prices seem
too reasonable for a Class 6 device.
* * * *Yousuf Khan

No idea, but personally I would not buy storage on Ebay....

What are typical 16GB SDHC cards going for at retail these days? I
can't find anything larger than 8GB locally.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Product...0%28ME%29.aspx has a
16GB SDHC Class 6 for $37.99 (less with rebate)
Old November 9th 09, 01:36 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
bbbl67

On Nov 8, 12:18*am, DevilsPGD wrote:
What are typical 16GB SDHC cards going for at retail these days? I
can't find anything larger than 8GB locally.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Product...8ME%29.aspxhas a
16GB SDHC Class 6 for $37.99 (less with rebate)

Thanks.

Old November 23rd 09, 09:07 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Rod Speed

John Turco wrote
Nart wrote
Arno wrote
Yousuf Khan wrote

heavily edited for brevity

There you go AGAIN.

Any issues with SDHC flash memory cards that are available on Ebay?
Especially are their claims of Class 6 speed credible? The prices
seem too reasonable for a Class 6 device.

No idea, but personally I would not buy storage on Ebay....

More fool you.

Now, Rod, the remarking of memory cards is a notorious racket, on eBay.

Sure, but anyone with even half a clue can check the feedback and work out who is doing that.

Still, in the past, I've made a couple of successful
"Buy It Now" purchases of CompactFlash media,

And I havent got a dud yet and mostly get them from ebay.

as well as a recent SanDisk 4GB microSD card/adapter.

Yeah, I hardly ever buy that sort of thing from anywhere else.

Old December 30th 09, 06:56 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Rod Speed

John Turco wrote
Rod Speed wrote
John Turco wrote
Nart wrote
Arno wrote
Yousuf Khan wrote

heavily edited for brevity

There you go AGAIN.

edited for brevity

And yet AGAIN, eh? I just wanted to wish you and your
fellow Aussies, a pleasant holiday season, Down Under.

Thanks for that. Its been very decent so far, some very
decent rain on Xmas day and nice and cool, its been pretty
dry in the last 6 months, tho thats no big deal for me, I live
in an irrigation area.

Same to you and yours.

SDHC RSKT[_2_] Storage (alternative) 0 August 29th 09 06:56 AM
OS on a USB flash drive, or SDHC card? OhioGuy Storage (alternative) 3 January 28th 09 12:45 PM
SDHC data cards in a Dell 9100 richards[_3_] Dell Computers 12 November 26th 08 02:09 AM
150x SD card vs class 6 SDHC SD card - speed comparison. zalek[_2_] General 10 May 30th 08 04:15 AM
Reading 4gb SDHC Card on XPS 400 olfart Dell Computers 3 April 13th 08 09:48 PM