DirectX 9.0c released today

Old July 26th 04, 07:55 PM
Russell

Default DirectX 9.0c released today

Russell Sullivan
http://tastycomputers.com

Old July 26th 04, 09:15 PM
Paul Murphy

"Russell" rsullivan@tastycomputersdotcom_replace_dot_with_" ." wrote in
message news:HscNc.34282$eM2.11898@attbi_s51...

Russell Sullivan
http://tastycomputers.com

Thanks for the heads-up and link! I just hope Microsoft have actually gone
to the trouble of incorporating the PAL/SECAM TV Tuner fix for Win2k/XP
(previously available as a hotfix for 9.0b) into this build.

Paul

Old July 26th 04, 10:10 PM
Humga

"Russell" rsullivan@tastycomputersdotcom_replace_dot_with_" ." wrote in
message news:HscNc.34282$eM2.11898@attbi_s51...

Thanks :P

Do you know what major updates are included? Is worth downloading it if I
have DX9b?

Old July 26th 04, 10:28 PM
Humga

"Geoff" wrote in message

not really

Good! Takes time to download ~30MB...

Old July 26th 04, 11:22 PM
Klaus Opel

Hi Humga,

Good! Takes time to download ~30MB...

took some 10 minutes

--
1. if you want emails to reach me and not spamgourmet please replace
the local part of my adress ("Dev-Null") by something else.
Old July 26th 04, 11:35 PM
Jamie_Manic

"Klaus Opel" wrote in message
Hi Humga,

Good! Takes time to download ~30MB...

took some 10 minutes

Took me 4 Yay for 1mb Broadband!

Old July 26th 04, 11:43 PM
Humga

"Jamie_Manic" mmmm...pork rind wrote in message

Took me 4 Yay for 1mb Broadband!

Would have taken me just a few minutes but a few minutes of boredom is too
much for me...

Old July 26th 04, 11:46 PM
Brian Dickens

Jamie_Manic wrote:

Took me 4 Yay for 1mb Broadband!

Just took 40 seconds here... long live 8 megabit/sec ADSL!

=- Brian Dickens, the Netherlands

Old July 26th 04, 11:52 PM
Jamie_Manic

"Brian Dickens" wrote
in message ...
Jamie_Manic wrote:

Took me 4 Yay for 1mb Broadband!

Just took 40 seconds here... long live 8 megabit/sec ADSL!

haha, thats just silly!