Had to do it.. Live streaming robot vacuumcleaner cam :-)

Old January 8th 06, 04:40 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam

Default Had to do it.. Live streaming robot vacuumcleaner cam :-)

Okay.. I got this Roomba robot vacuumcleaner for this Christmas, and I still
had this small CCD wireless camera from the Christmas before..
Guess what.. 1 + 1 = a wireless cam vacuumcleaner robot :-) (and a house
never so clean as now)

You can see the stream at: http://www.vacuumcleanerlive.com . If the
vacuumcleaner robot is on the docking station, you can have a look at the
'pre-recorded' streams.

Old January 8th 06, 07:14 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam

Hi

just a question :
is it live ?

how do you put some streaming like this ? I'm interested to do the same with
a cam on my garden door...

thanks a lot by advance.
elicend.

Old January 9th 06, 12:46 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam

me spewed:

Awesome... I love goofy useless **** like that. :-)

--
The Toe Pages: http://www.rubbertoe.com

Old January 9th 06, 12:47 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam

Elicend_news spewed:
Hi

just a question :
is it live ?

how do you put some streaming like this ? I'm interested to do the
same with a cam on my garden door...

Heh... did you even go to the site? It explains what equipment is used,
along with what software in order to stream the video. O_o

--
The Toe Pages: http://www.rubbertoe.com

Old January 9th 06, 08:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam

me wrote:
Okay.. I got this Roomba robot vacuumcleaner for this Christmas, and I still
had this small CCD wireless camera from the Christmas before..
Guess what.. 1 + 1 = a wireless cam vacuumcleaner robot :-) (and a house
never so clean as now)

You can see the stream at: http://www.vacuumcleanerlive.com . If the
vacuumcleaner robot is on the docking station, you can have a look at the
'pre-recorded' streams.

Great stuff!!!!:-).. Now... one of those cmaeras in a weatherproof case
attached to a robot lawn mower!!!
Old January 9th 06, 09:54 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam

"Robert J Batina" a écrit dans le message de news:

Elicend_news spewed:
Hi

just a question :
is it live ?

how do you put some streaming like this ? I'm interested to do the
same with a cam on my garden door...

Heh... did you even go to the site? It explains what equipment is used,
along with what software in order to stream the video. O_o

--
The Toe Pages: http://www.rubbertoe.com

Thanks a lot

sorry, i didn't understood every thing on the site, my english is poor
i'll go back to see it again !

bye.

Old January 9th 06, 10:55 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam

What a cool idea! A "Roomba with a View" ... lol

Some of our customers have mounted webcams on remote-control toys or
other robotics, but this is the first we hear of a cam mounted on a
vacuum cleaner.

If the vacumm has a distinct color our TrackerPod should be able to
track it around the room and then you could see the vacuum cleaner
moving around, too ...