Dummy grandma needs help

Old October 18th 05, 11:36 PM
ThatsMe

Default Dummy grandma needs help

We moved and I'm trying to hook up the computer again. Got everything
going except the speakers. Boy, do I need help! At the back of the
speaker are two ports: line in and line out. To which port should I
plug in the terminal?

At the back of the tower (I have a Dell computer about 4 years old)
there are five ports: yellow, blue, salmon, green and black. The line
from my speakers to the computer is black but nothing happens when I
plug into any of the five.

Can one of you smart guys out there help this old 69-year old grandma?
I really, really would like to listen to Roy Orbison sing PRETTY WOMAN
and BLUE BAYOU again.

Thank you very much

--
ThatsMe
Old October 19th 05, 12:05 AM
ThatsMe

EVERYTHING COMES TO HIM WHO WAITS!

I have been trying over six hours to get the speakers to work.
Received a reply to one of the many email queries/messages I sent,
telling me to plug into the green terminal jack on the back of my
tower. AND IT WORKED!

So now I AM listening to PRETTY WOMAN. Thanks anyway!

Help for Grandma RusPC Homebuilt PC's 4 September 8th 04 12:00 PM
Epson C40UX - EBAPI dummy print - help on XP system!!! ©® Printers 0 July 14th 04 03:21 PM
Dummy sound drivers for win2k? Willy Kreim PC Soundcards 0 November 5th 03 01:48 PM
Solved Epson Dummy Document C80 etc DC Printers 0 October 17th 03 07:46 AM
Solved Epson Dummy Document C80 etc DC Printers 0 October 17th 03 07:46 AM