How to contact eBuyer?

Old April 20th 04, 12:08 PM
GB

Default How to contact eBuyer?

Is their customer (dis-)services just rather slow?

No response to my enotes or letter. Telephoned their 0870 number, hung on
for ages, spoke to a girl called Kelly who said she would put me through to
Returns, hung on for ages, then the phone went dead.

Is this par for the course with them, and is there a better way of
contacting them?

Geoff

Old April 21st 04, 01:20 PM
GB

"GB" wrote in message
Is their customer (dis-)services just rather slow?

No response to my enotes or letter. Telephoned their 0870 number, hung

on
for ages, spoke to a girl called Kelly who said she would put me through

Returns, hung on for ages, then the phone went dead.

Is this par for the course with them, and is there a better way of
contacting them?

Geoff

Actually, I have now heard from them, and they have been very helpful.

If anyone from eBuyer reads this - well done and thanks!

Geoff

Old April 21st 04, 05:49 PM
GB

"AlanB" wrote in message
Surprise surprise i heard from them too need to do an RMA so see how that
goes.

It must be quite difficult to have the right no. of people to deal with
queries as quickly as customers expect given the speed of the website.

Also, queries come in 24/7, so they come into the office on a Monday morning
with a backlog from Saturday and Sunday to deal with. Must be a hell of a
way to start the week.