sound card's

Old October 24th 03, 01:34 PM
Gaz

Default sound card's

Whats best compatabel sound cards for Cuebase? or whare are all the
most compatabel? Thanks for your help!
Old October 25th 03, 02:04 AM
Sergey Sambros

Gaz wrote:

Whats best compatabel sound cards for Cuebase? or whare are all the
most compatabel? Thanks for your help!

The nice one is Terratec Aureon Space (or Sky) based on VIA Envy24HT
24bit/192Hz - near 160$ i think
Lynx2 - really a good one - on of the best - near 1500$

Old October 27th 03, 05:05 PM
Gaz

Sergey Sambros wrote in message ...
Gaz wrote:

Whats best compatabel sound cards for Cuebase? or whare are all the
most compatabel? Thanks for your help!

The nice one is Terratec Aureon Space (or Sky) based on VIA Envy24HT
24bit/192Hz - near 160$ i think
Lynx2 - really a good one - on of the best - near 1500$

Is this card found readaly in the uk or is there a slightly cheeper
one. Can any body advice me whare to get compatabel soundcards in
London?