Compaq Presario 3000 series notebooks

Old June 10th 04, 05:41 AM
Sseaott

Default Compaq Presario 3000 series notebooks

Are ALL of the fans on the bottom of the notebook or are there any say on
the rear side where the other ports are? Once again Compaq fails to include
this information in their online site, and once again they have no tour for
the notebook so I have no idea where they are.

Old June 10th 04, 11:19 AM
HH

Why not just look for yourself? Best Buy carries a couple of the 3000 Series
laptops. Looking at one in person is always better than a website tour.
HH

Old June 15th 04, 01:53 PM
Maxx

Sseaott wrote:
|| Are ALL of the fans on the bottom of the notebook or are there any
|| say on the rear side where the other ports are? Once again Compaq
|| fails to include this information in their online site, and once
|| again they have no tour for the notebook so I have no idea where
|| they are.

The R3000 (R3060CA) has 2 fans on the bottom that sucks air and 2 out vent.
One at the back almost in center and one on the right at the rear. The one
on the right is not always runing but when it does, the air coming out of
the vent can be quite hot.
Hope that helps...

Maxx