Power supply question

Old December 1st 03, 04:02 PM
Jeff

Default Power supply question

I suspect a faulty power supply in a dead computer. In general, do
people replace a power supply itself, or would I expect that a new
tower would come with one in it already? (this would obviously involve
moving all the other hardware...)
Old December 1st 03, 10:05 PM
Ron Cook

Old December 3rd 03, 04:30 PM
Jeff

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I will likely
replace the power supply alone.

Power Supply a2o General 5 March 4th 05 07:10 PM
Won't Power Up after Power Outage Greg Lovern Homebuilt PC's 7 February 8th 04 01:47 PM
Blown Power Supply Question Dman-x General 3 July 12th 03 08:17 AM
Power Supply Question Phil Weldon Overclocking 0 July 2nd 03 08:54 PM
Power Supply Question S.Heenan Overclocking 0 July 2nd 03 02:40 PM