9800 Pro

Old August 11th 04, 11:51 AM
David Priessman

Default 9800 Pro

How do I tell if this has the 360 core? It's a Sapphire 9800Pro 128 card and
I can't tell....the base core clock is 378mhz.TIA

Old August 11th 04, 12:04 PM
Morgan

If you download Everest Home Edition...............

http://www.lavalys.com/products/down...ng=en&pageid=3

It will be revealed when you click on....

Display and then the GPU tab.

Mine shows....

Graphics Processor Properties
Video Adapter ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (R350)
GPU Code Name R350

snip lots of other info

There will be other ways of showing the core type but that is one that I
have used. Also Everest shows lots of other information about your system
that you might find useful.

--
Regards

Morgan

Hard drive noisy....
www.flyinglizard.freeserve.co.uk

Old August 11th 04, 02:11 PM
Shawk

"Morgan" wrote in message
If you download Everest Home Edition...............

http://www.lavalys.com/products/down...ng=en&pageid=3

It will be revealed when you click on....

Display and then the GPU tab.

Mine shows....

Graphics Processor Properties
Video Adapter ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (R350)
GPU Code Name R350

snip lots of other info

There will be other ways of showing the core type but that is one that I
have used. Also Everest shows lots of other information about your system
that you might find useful.

--
Regards

Morgan

Hard drive noisy....
www.flyinglizard.freeserve.co.uk

I'm fairly sure that I've read that both 360's and 350' show up in Everest
as 350's and that the only way of finding out for certain is removing the
heatsink. Might have this wrong but someone in here will correct me if so.
Shaun

Old August 11th 04, 06:44 PM
OCZ Guy

Whats the difference between them Everest says my 9600 Pro is a RV350
?

That right ?

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:11:41 +0100, "Shawk"
wrote:

"Morgan" wrote in message
[...]

HELLO NURSE.
Old August 11th 04, 10:15 PM