Cheapest video card that will work with A7N8X style MB's?

Old April 20th 04, 02:30 AM
LooseScrew

Default Cheapest video card that will work with A7N8X style MB's?

What is the cheapest video card that I can use on a Asus A7N8X PCI or AGP. I just need something to
use until the 6800's come out and prices drop again on the lower models.
Old April 20th 04, 02:48 AM
Kylesb

The cheapest card is one that you get for free from your friends.

--
Best regards,
Kyle

Old April 20th 04, 11:55 PM
LooseScrew

I asked my friends and one of them said he might and will check. If not ebay would be a great
option. I upgraded 3 of my PC's to A7N8X-E A7N8X-X and A7V8X-X. I just want to make sure it will be
compatible as I have 3 older agp cards here that wont work at all with the newer asus mb's.

I was thinking almost any PCI would work but its been a long time since I used PCI Video.