ATI CCC driver's settings don't get resetted from uninstalls andreinstalls?

Old August 10th 11, 01:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Ant[_3_]

Default ATI CCC driver's settings don't get resetted from uninstalls andreinstalls?

Hi!

Is it me or do ATI CCC driver's settings not get resetted from
uninstallings and a reinstallings with reboots? I just noticed this with
my old ATI Radeon 4870 video card (512 MB of RAM) in my old, updated
Windows XP Pro. SP3 (IE6) machine tonight. I was using 10.12 and 11.7
versions.

I was surprised to see my settings, profiles, etc. still intact! I
remember very old versions didn't do that like in 2008.

Thank you in advance.
--
"The ants are my friends, they're blowin' in the wind. The ant, sir, is
blowin' in the wind." --the misheard lyrics to Bob Dylan's "Blowin' in