New Inspiron 14R any good?

Old February 21st 11, 02:32 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
noend7

Default New Inspiron 14R any good?

I need to replace my dead Inspiron E1505. I decided I wanted a smaller
screen and lighter machin, and the I14R looks to be it. Does the upgrade
from an Intel i3 processor to an i5 make any real difference?

Any real problems with this machine?

Thanks in advance

noend7
Old February 21st 11, 03:16 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bob Villa

On Feb 21, 8:32*am, noend7 wrote:
I need to replace my dead Inspiron E1505. I decided I wanted a smaller
screen and lighter machin, and the I14R looks to be it. Does the upgrade
from an Intel i3 processor to an i5 make any real difference?

Any real problems with this machine?

Thanks in advance

noend7

If the best deal is with the i3, stick with that. My 18yr old has a
15R for 1.5yrs...no problems.