Interlink are ****e.

Old July 9th 03, 09:21 AM
Eps

Default Interlink are ****e.

me : Could you deliver it late morning ?

them : no we can't, it gets delivered at the start of the round.

--
Eps

Old July 9th 03, 12:03 PM
Snowdon Computers

"Eps" wrote in message
me : Could you deliver it late morning ?

them : no we can't, it gets delivered at the start of the round.

Same for any courier, the drivers cover large areas and have pre-set rounds.
If they had to go to specific houses at specific times they'd be shooting
around all over the place and run out of time to deliver all their daily
packages.

You should have arranged for the sender to book an arranged time delivery -
though they (and you) would have had to pay extra for it.
--
Best Regards
Niel Humphreys

Old July 9th 03, 12:59 PM
Eps

Same for any courier, the drivers cover large areas and have pre-set
rounds. If they had to go to specific houses at specific times they'd
be shooting around all over the place and run out of time to deliver
all their daily packages.

You should have arranged for the sender to book an arranged time
delivery - though they (and you) would have had to pay extra for it.

I know, other couriers have been more obliging tho (the woman wasn't very
polite on the phone). I always seem to have this with Interlink, must be
because of where I live and where the depot is. Oh well, looks like I will
have to get up early tommorrow and be ready for it.

--
Eps

Old July 9th 03, 01:00 PM
Eps

And you are complaining about what exactly? That you don't get goods
delivered by a naked god/goddess who will satisfy your every needs.

And I want the moon on a stick. Seriously tho, if that naked goddess thing
was an option I would probably pay extra.

--
Eps

Old July 9th 03, 01:57 PM
Bagpuss

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:00:08 +0100, "Eps"
wrote:

And you are complaining about what exactly? That you don't get goods
delivered by a naked god/goddess who will satisfy your every needs.

And I want the moon on a stick. Seriously tho, if that naked goddess thing
was an option I would probably pay extra.

Sods law would say you get a delivery by Hel.
--
This post does not reflect the opinions of all saggy cloth
cats be they a bit loose at the seams or not
Old July 9th 03, 02:40 PM
nigel. carron

In message , Bagpuss
writes
Sods law would say you get a delivery by Hel.

Or for a double premium Dale Winton?

--
njc AKA (Paypal & nochex e-mail)
Old July 9th 03, 11:00 PM
Dom Robinson

In article ,
says...
And you are complaining about what exactly? That you don't get goods
delivered by a naked god/goddess who will satisfy your every needs.

And I want the moon on a stick.

And I was only 28 years old...
--

Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/*