Two quick questions from a n00b

Old March 28th 07, 02:47 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
kris.P

Default Two quick questions from a n00b

Hi,

1. I have an nVidia GeForce Go 7700. What's the range of suitable
temps that this card can be at?
2. I just installed a security suite because my friend gave me some
sort of malware. I've noticed that 3D graphics seem to have decayed.
The 3D XP screen saver is a bit more grainy than usual and the
framerate dropped in a game I usually play. Any ideas? If it means
anything, I've also installed Notebook Hardware Control.

Thanks a lot,
kris