Reloading MS Word 2000

Old June 12th 04, 09:27 AM
BG Brown

Default Reloading MS Word 2000

I have a Packard Bell Club 600 and need to reload Word 2000 but leaving
everything else on theHD intact. Can I do this using the Restore/Recovery
diskette and Packard Bell Master CDs and if so what do I do?

Gerry

Old June 12th 04, 10:15 AM
Wilfrid Coughrock

Does your software include the "Smart Restore" facility ?(as mine does) In
which case it is divided into bundled hardware and software restores.
If it is on the start menu,probably filed under "Tools", I think it tells
you when to insert the disk and what to do.
However,mine is a 1998 Platinum system and the spec may have changed by
the time yours came along.

cs

Old June 12th 04, 12:44 PM
metronid

Some versions of Restore have selective restore
Some restores allow you to restore again assuming
you do not format with only writing over data and
would allow the Word to install
Some versions of restore allow you to do it right off the
CD

I may be able to figure this out
Maybe
What is the Master CD #
I can reference it against the ones I have here

Old June 12th 04, 04:46 PM
BG Brown

As I said:
"Many thanks - now done