A7N8X-X flashing power light

Old February 15th 05, 04:14 AM
EV27

Default A7N8X-X flashing power light

I have an A7N8X-X and the power light to the case flashes like it is in
standby mode. I have tried reseting it, I turned off all power and
removed the battery, and tried updating drivers. Removing battery and
turning off the power fixed the the light temporarily, but it
eventually comes back. Anyone know what the problem is or how to fix
this?

--
EV27
Old February 15th 05, 10:24 PM
Nero

Aint meant to flash at all.................

Old February 15th 05, 10:39 PM
Nero

Only time it should flash is when in standby mode same as my one, otherwise
it should not.
Theres nothing to make it flash in normal use unless the power rail is not
stable for any reason

Old February 15th 05, 10:51 PM
Nero

It is possible to connect the wrong led to the wrong pins on the board.
I've had people connect the HDD led to the power pins and the power led to
the hdd pins.

P5GD2 Deluxe Ðavïd Asus Motherboards 11 January 14th 05 12:17 PM
Flashing power supply light Woodchuck Homebuilt PC's 5 December 29th 04 11:33 PM
Monitor power light flashing green Brian Gonsalves General 4 December 12th 03 09:24 PM
A7N8X Rev 2 Deluxe - Power On problem Paul CinR Asus Motherboards 2 November 15th 03 07:03 AM
how to give energy to USB devices? with notebook off!!! andrea rossi General 10 September 12th 03 08:54 PM