A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » General Hardware & Peripherals » Printers
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

HP Officejet d145 Scan Document Error?

Old December 20th 03, 12:35 AM
Charlie Chapman
external usenet poster

Default HP Officejet d145 Scan Document Error?

I seem to have developed a problem with Scanning to a document with my d145. When I
insert a document to scan, the HP Director comes up and I choose "Scan Document". A box
comes up saying "preparing to scan" and then an error dialog box comes up for HP Image
Viewer, saying "sorry, an unknown error has occurred". The operation then terminates. I
can insert the document and choose "scan picture" and it works fine to scan to a jpg or
other picture format. But the scan as a document produces an error.

Anyone have experience with this and can suggest a solution?
Thanks
Charlie
Charliec
NOTE: Remove "NOSPAM" to respond via Email