6800 Availability in UK

Old September 6th 04, 12:51 AM
Vigil

Default 6800 Availability in UK

I seem to be waiting weeks for my shiney new 6800GT to arrive, or be in
stock. Is everyone in the UK who has ordered one still waiting for it, or
has anyone actually gotten a hold of one yet?

--

..

Old September 6th 04, 01:03 AM
Danny

Vigil wrote:
I seem to be waiting weeks for my shiney new 6800GT to arrive, or be
in stock. Is everyone in the UK who has ordered one still waiting for
it, or has anyone actually gotten a hold of one yet?

You're perturbingly far behind. They're widely available now. Especially the
Leadtek model. I got mine a month or 2 ago.
(Should also add it is a quite amazing video card, and probably the best
piece of hardware my PC's ever seen.)

--
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Old September 6th 04, 02:11 AM
Kokoro

In alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Vigil ordered an army of hamsters to
type:

I seem to be waiting weeks for my shiney new 6800GT to arrive, or be in
stock. Is everyone in the UK who has ordered one still waiting for it, or
has anyone actually gotten a hold of one yet?

I ordered an XFX 6800GT from dabs ages ago they have loads of all sorts of
different makes in stock.
Old September 6th 04, 07:30 AM
Nicolai

overclockers... alot in stock...

Old September 6th 04, 05:29 PM
Steve

"Vigil" wrote in message
news
I seem to be waiting weeks for my shiney new 6800GT to arrive, or be in
stock. Is everyone in the UK who has ordered one still waiting for it, or
has anyone actually gotten a hold of one yet?

Got my GT from Chillblast.com, was here in 24 hours. I would cancel and look
elsewhere my friend!

Old September 6th 04, 07:52 PM
MarkJ

Got mine ages ago from overclockers, XFX clocks to Ultra and beyond

Old September 6th 04, 11:39 PM
Nefilim

I got mine from the PC World Component Store, its a BFG 6800 Ultra OC. You get
to the ordering page via the PC World main site.

Turn-around was FAST. Make sure you have a good PSU to run it or you will get
lots of grief!

Old September 7th 04, 12:48 AM
Vigil

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 19:52:50 +0100, MarkJ wrote:

Got mine ages ago from overclockers, XFX clocks to Ultra and beyond

XFX you say? Hmm, I'm looking at the Leadtek. Apparently they offer the
best cooling system, and I would have thought that would overclock fine,
too...

--

..

Old September 7th 04, 07:15 AM
Nicolai

XFX you say? Hmm, I'm looking at the Leadtek. Apparently they offer the
best cooling system, and I would have thought that would overclock fine,
too...

Best cooling? Check MSI