BENQ 19 inch LCD T904 Any Good?

Old November 3rd 04, 02:01 AM
peter

Default BENQ 19 inch LCD T904 Any Good?

http://www.benq.com/display/lcd_fp937s.html
take a look at this one from Benq...not much more$$$
but 12ms and It looks good on my desk.
peter
"J Poy" wrote in message
. ..
Any comments on this monitor? I need at least 19 inch monitor

Best Buy opening special for $550 with and another $50 manufacturer rebate. I
haven't seen a 19 inch LCD for $500.

Pros,

... Size 19 inch

... Good Price $500 Canadian

Cons,

My concerns are as follows:

... 25 ms response time. (Newer models have 8 to 12 ms all so much high price
$699)

... No "Digital" Input analog only.

As I am not in a rush to purchase a monitor I can wait. Boxing Day usually has
good prices. Are there any big manufacture price drops coming for LCD
monitors?

As with most people I don't purchase monitors often, but I would like a good
quality monitor. (My current CRT is a 21 inch Philips 7 years old.)

Maybe earlier next year there might be further price drops for the faster
monitor? What about other manufactures?

So what do you think should I purchase this monitor or wait?

Thanks for any comments!

BENQ T904 19" LCD Monitor - Black
Good, reliable performances, sharp images, large viewing area and power
built-in design to save desktop space, are all essentials to 19" LCD monitor
users. The BenQ T904 is designed with all of these features in mind and
perfectly meets the needs for users who consider essentials are what matter
most.
. Colour : Black
. 19" (48cm) LCD screen
. Outstanding Resolution 1280x10240 (SXGA)
. 170/170 wide viewing angle

. 25 ms Response time
. Brightness 250 cd/m2
. Outstanding Contrast Ratio 700:1
. 3 Year Onsite Pick-up & Return Warranty

Old November 4th 04, 09:46 PM
Andi Cole

Yep my 937s is fine.

--

Remove only one zero to reply

"peter" wrote in message
http://www.benq.com/display/lcd_fp937s.html
take a look at this one from Benq...not much more$$$
but 12ms and It looks good on my desk.
peter
. ..