nero would only start in nero express...

Old July 25th 03, 12:31 PM
mark24951

Default nero would only start in nero express...

michel wrote:
have a problem - nero would only start in nero express mode regardless
of which shortcut i click in the start menu. I also tried nerorunner
and still it will only start nero express. if i try to toggle back to
nero from thhe express using the nero button it just give me the
'about' flash screen and stays in express...
any solutions?
running nero 5.5.9.0 on xp with SP1
cheers
michel

Nero in serial number dependent, if it came with the cd burner. Some
burners come with a complete version of Nero and others come with Nero
Express only. Sounds like yours is the latter. The flash screen tells
you that to run the full version you must purchase it from the Nero web
site.

Old July 29th 03, 04:45 AM

michel wrote:
have a problem - nero would only start in nero express mode regardless
of which shortcut i click in the start menu. I also tried nerorunner
and still it will only start nero express. if i try to toggle back to
nero from thhe express using the nero button it just give me the
'about' flash screen and stays in express...
any solutions?
running nero 5.5.9.0 on xp with SP1
cheers
michel

Nero in serial number dependent, if it came with the cd burner. Some
burners come with a complete version of Nero and others come with Nero
Express only. Sounds like yours is the latter. The flash screen tells
you that to run the full version you must purchase it from the Nero web
site.

I recently purchased a TDK DVD burner with has Nero Express 5.5
included. When I clicked on the Nero toggle button, it brought up the
flash screen with Nero's web address rather than the Nero program, so
it's not the complete version, just Express.

I have only used Adaptec's (now Roxio) ECDC and DirectCD before and
never with Nero. Just wondering what features are in Nero that are
not in Express, and is Express sufficient on its own?

PCI Express? Christo General 8 October 25th 04 10:25 PM
liteon cd writer won't copy - nero express Oldus Fartus Homebuilt PC's 1 September 4th 04 02:49 PM
Should I get a CD Burner that comes with Nero or Nero Express? TommyDale Cdr 14 July 21st 03 12:14 AM
Digital Research 48x16x48 not recognized by Nero 5.5 Blackie Lawless Cdr 0 July 16th 03 01:58 PM
Nero Express advice needed millt Cdr 0 July 6th 03 02:34 PM