best cooling fan+heatsink for amd

Old September 1st 04, 02:20 AM
Almeyda

Default best cooling fan+heatsink for amd

I have a thermaltake volcano11, can someone please give me an indication of
how good it is, and ofcourse what is better.

TIA

--
Almeyda

AMD2500XP @3200XP-11X200-2.21Ghz |
A7N8X-E Deluxe | Corsair TWINX1024 XMS3200XL 5-2-2-2 DualChannel |
HIS Excalibur 9800XT 256mb @459/398 (Omegas 2.5.67 & ATI tool 0.21 No
Artifacts)
1x80GB SATA Seagate 8mg cache | 2x40GB ATA Seagate |
SB AudigyES | ANTEC SuperLanboy 350 Case (350W SmartBlue PS) |
Doom3 @ 1024x768 Ultra High, all visuals on. (Demo1 = 43fps vcard not
o'clocked)

Old September 1st 04, 04:52 PM
Larry Gagnon

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 01:20:25 +0000, Almeyda wrote:

I have a thermaltake volcano11, can someone please give me an indication of
how good it is, and ofcourse what is better.

TIA

It is fine, don't bother yourself trying to locate anything better unless
you have a specific reason for douing so, such as your 100% CPU temps are
over 60C.

Larry Gagnon, A+ certified tech.

--
********************************
to reply via email remove "fake"

Old September 4th 04, 10:27 PM
Mr Grimble

will a coolmaster hyper 6 be plenty cool enough for amd 63 3200+ which does
alot of gaming ? thx for ur help
news

Old September 5th 04, 12:00 AM
Andrew Cripps

Works for me..
Amd 64 3200+ @2500 (Newcastle) 39C idle, 53C Full Load, Room temp 28C
Though MSI's temp sensors seem off.... About 5 c high