Z33 and Z42 lexmark printers!! HURRAH!

Old January 19th 04, 07:31 PM
muggle

Default Z33 and Z42 lexmark printers!! HURRAH!

These are two fine examples of printing excellence!

Ink isnt very cheap, and both machines have a tendency to leak the
ink, though they show on the "ink levels" that they are pretty full--
from new they've done
this. But Costco carries ink, at least for the z42, and its 50 bucks
for two,
instead of 35.00 each, so thats a plus.

They have alignment problems, and choke, when printing a page, but at
least the print quality is Excellent! at least on the 42-- the 33
sometimes does wacky
characters, sanskrit or something, but when its on, its really on!

they both can do LPT-1 or USB, which is a feature! my older machines
ofcourse
didnt have usb.

They both look nice, and dont take up much room, which is a plus.
Throwing out
my old printers was a real hassle!! They DID NOT FIT AT ALL in the
garbage!!
I had to take them downtown and recycle them at FreeGeek.org

Customer service is a bit "canned" in their service responses, and
havent really
listened to what Im saying, but then they are nice in their responses,
which is
a HUGE improvement over IBM!!
I figure, If youre going to say 'blow it out your *hole', at least be
pleasant!

Everyone tells me I should get the Epson this, or the Canon that, ...
But Im sticking with my Lexmarks. They cost more, and they dont
always work,
but when they do, they roar!! no really! they do!
Old January 20th 04, 01:03 AM
DF

I have a great lexmark z51 if you want to buy it for only $35.00 and I'll
throw in my leaky,smuggy and off color cartridges for free. (Plus Shipping
and Handeling
om...

Old January 20th 04, 10:43 AM
Smith

hey you heard of HP
best Inkjets bar cannon all others suck
Ya Epson cloggers
om...

Old January 20th 04, 09:28 PM
SleeperMan

typed:

[...]

I used to have Z33 (in fact, two of them) and if you say it's print is
excellent, then you NEVER saw excellent print before.
I have Canon i550 now and it's print comparing to Z33 is like comparing some
low-class car with hi-speed mercedes. (and i550 is not even photo printer
yet - i don't even dear to compare it with i850 or i950 models)
Z33 has good print, but that's it. It's not even close to excellent. And
search a bit on the web for Canon ink prices and you'oll se what is cheap
and that carts for Lex are bloddy expensive.