Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite

Old July 20th 07, 02:40 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite

Hi everybody,

I'm Frank's lover. However, I'm sort of falling for Measekite also.
See, I've been dating Frank for many months. He's okay, however he's
not satisfying me. (If you know what I mean.) The problem is that
Frank's "thing" is not genuine, so it varies from time to
time...sometimes he satisfies me, other times not. Therefore, I'm
sort of desiring Measekite, since I know all of his "thing" is OEM.

What should I do?

Confused in love.....

Old July 20th 07, 07:20 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Frank,

I looked at your profile and you erased all of your history. Why did
you erase all your history? Are you trying to forget me? If you keep
this childish way like erasing your history, I'm going to break up
with you. I remember before you use to have 18 months of history.
It's all gone. Why?

very upset at Frank.......

Old July 21st 07, 02:27 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Measekite,

I talked to Frank last night and he made a good point. He told me
that he's actually a better lover and more fulfilling than you.
Frank said that when he finishes, it only takes 10 minutes for a
refill. Then he's back in full strength and can fulfill me again.
However, you Measekite, once you are finish there are no refills.

refills could be good......

Old July 21st 07, 07:30 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

I do not know who this is but I do think it is very funny.

I think it's frank since he normally responds to everything, however
he hasn't responded to this.
Frank, your jokes are funny. Post some more jokes.

stan

Old July 21st 07, 07:31 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Frank,

If you post enough jokes, maybe I will consider buying hobbicolors.
lol

stan

Old July 21st 07, 09:10 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Frank

wrote:

Frank,

If you post enough jokes, maybe I will consider buying hobbicolors.
lol

stan

Good..send me a check when you do...hehehehe!
Frank

TLC singles love~ [email protected] Storage (alternative) 0 November 3rd 06 06:38 AM
I love this picture ! Skybuck Flying Nvidia Videocards 0 December 3rd 05 08:35 AM
measekite and frank Henri Printers 54 July 14th 05 10:21 AM
I LOVE MY A8N-SLi 40 PC SOCKET SET Asus Motherboards 5 February 4th 05 01:19 AM