New Compaq Support Forum

Old July 2nd 03, 04:34 PM
Adam Webb

Default New Compaq Support Forum

Hi,

I have just opened a new Compaq Support Forum, its unofficial of
course, but will hopefully become a first stop for people who need
help with compaq pc's.

The address is:

http://compaq.beanwebb.com/index.php
Old July 2nd 03, 08:38 PM
Irene

You can't even resist jumping on some one who trying to help those who need
help, can you?

"HH" wrote in message
.. .
Uh, what do you think this newsgroup is for?
HH

om...

Old July 3rd 03, 01:22 AM
Deep

Here we go again...

Perhaps he's informing this person that this is what this group is for?
Maybe you can't comprehend that! We all know you have comprehension
issues...

And HH, that was my only message on this thread. I won't make it like the
last one... ;-)

Deep

"Irene" wrote in message
You can't even resist jumping on some one who trying to help those who

need
help, can you?

.. .

Old July 3rd 03, 02:40 AM
Irene

Perhaps he's informing this person that this is what this group is for?

Yeah, RIGHT

Uh, what do you think this newsgroup is for?

His meaning was ALL too obvious.

le.rogers.com...

"Irene" wrote in message
You can't even resist jumping on some one who trying to help those who

need
help, can you?

.. .

Old July 3rd 03, 08:50 AM
the yeti

Maby his forum will be moderated and then people wont have to wade
through bickering and ego checking to get answers. :-)

O ****, I think I just fed the Trolls. :-)

Nice looking board dude, hope maintaing it is worth your time and
effort. If you really want to get it going, post some starter
threads, FAQ's How-to's, stuff like that. HH might even give you
premission to reprint his FAQ. Make sure you submit it to Google and
such. You might want to add a For Sale or Trade section.

When I get a chance I'll post some pix of my modded Presario cases.

Old July 3rd 03, 01:34 PM
doS

Oh wow...

Well we are here for all those people out there who use compaq pcs to share
their knowledge and help others with their Compaq PCs. Why? I setup this
forum, because I own a Compaq Presarion PC and have bee looking all over the
place for an easy to use community to help me upgrade my PC. I couldn't find
one so I decided to set one up. So please register now, its free!!!

.. .

"Adam Webb" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I have just opened a new Compaq Support Forum, its unofficial of
course, but will hopefully become a first stop for people who need
help with compaq pc's.

The address is:

http://compaq.beanwebb.com/index.php

Support forum for Tiny Computers? Alan Brown General 0 March 18th 04 11:05 PM
To All HP & Compaq Laptop Users, please read this Yvo General 4 March 6th 04 03:43 PM
Free Support Forums Askhow.net General 0 January 12th 04 11:13 PM
Free Support forums various categories. Askhow.net General 0 January 12th 04 07:12 PM
a7n8x AGP not working? Soulcatcher Asus Motherboards 6 November 21st 03 03:54 PM