Wwher is the "windows/ options/cabs "folder on windows 98se install on ARMADA 7790DMT?

Old October 28th 04, 05:07 AM
markymark

Default Wwher is the "windows/ options/cabs "folder on windows 98se install on ARMADA 7790DMT?

I just recently installed windows 98se on my compaq armada 7790 DM and when
i was trying to install some software, the was no "windows/options/cabs"
folder for the drivers to be copied into.I also had to reinstall the DIAGS
partition. Are there any solutions?..thanks, Mark in kansas city

--
CHIEFS KICK DOWN THE DOOR IN 2004

Old October 28th 04, 12:41 PM
Tom Scales

Perhaps this is obvious, but create the directories?

That's not really where drivers go anyway. That's the OS SOURCE directory
for an install.

Tom
om...

Old October 29th 04, 11:18 AM
Tom Scales

If you're just copying them to the hard drive to do the install, put them
wherever you want. Windows will install them where IT wants.

Tmo
m...
"Tom Scales" wrote in message
Perhaps this is obvious, but create the directories?

That's not really where drivers go anyway. That's the OS SOURCE
directory
for an install.

Tom
om...