Looking Back at Old 3dfx Parodies

Old April 10th 07, 04:04 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

Default Looking Back at Old 3dfx Parodies

Always brings a smile to your face, when you think about how far 3D graphics
has come. A GF8800 is faster than this hypothetical thing:

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/3...4500jpg4jr.gif

"Can you say Quake 3 at 1600x1200 at 350 fps? And with the addition of our
new proprietary 16x FSAA... 736MB of extremely fast 2ns DDR RDSNVRAM. You
can actually install games straight to the video card."

Old April 10th 07, 05:15 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
stencil

"First of One" wrote in message
Always brings a smile to your face, when you think about how far 3D
graphics has come. A GF8800 is faster than this hypothetical thing:

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/3...4500jpg4jr.gif

"Can you say Quake 3 at 1600x1200 at 350 fps? And with the addition of our
new proprietary 16x FSAA... 736MB of extremely fast 2ns DDR RDSNVRAM. You
can actually install games straight to the video card."

I seem to remember seeing that in a magazine. It was somewhere along the
time I had just installed a VooDoo Rush card into my system.

Old April 10th 07, 06:07 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

This ad came around the time of the Voodoo5. Were you hoping to do some
retro gaming with the Voodoo Rush?

3dfx error Brad General 4 January 3rd 05 12:07 AM
Whatever happened to 3DFX? Opticreep Nvidia Videocards 34 August 21st 04 12:07 PM
Nvidia going the 3dFX way? John Llort Nvidia Videocards 23 September 20th 03 01:50 AM
3dfx voodoo vs all in wonder Dennis E Strausser Jr Overclocking 2 July 14th 03 07:16 PM
3dfx Voodoo 3 Newsguy Nvidia Videocards 4 June 26th 03 08:07 AM