Komplett and Parcelforce "Track & Trace"

Old February 27th 07, 01:45 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
Joe S

Default Komplett and Parcelforce "Track & Trace"

I ordered some items from Komplett and they will be delivered by
Parcelforce.

In my account area on Komplett's web site I can get the tracking number
but the Parcelforce web site has no Tracking Details at all.

Why is this?
Old February 27th 07, 01:49 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
Trev

"Joe S" wrote in message
I ordered some items from Komplett and they will be delivered by
Parcelforce.

In my account area on Komplett's web site I can get the tracking number
but the Parcelforce web site has no Tracking Details at all.

Why is this?

Because parcel force dont get round to updating the page until after it's
been delivered

Old February 27th 07, 01:55 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
Palindrome

Trev wrote:
"Joe S" wrote in message

I ordered some items from Komplett and they will be delivered by
Parcelforce.

In my account area on Komplett's web site I can get the tracking number
but the Parcelforce web site has no Tracking Details at all.

Why is this?

Because parcel force dont get round to updating the page until after it's
been delivered

You misspelt "farce".

--
Sue
Old February 27th 07, 01:56 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
royc

"Trev" trevbowdenAT.dsl.pipex.COM wrote in
message
news

"Joe S" wrote in message
I ordered some items from Komplett and they

will be delivered by
Parcelforce.

In my account area on Komplett's web site I

can get the tracking number
but the Parcelforce web site has no Tracking

Details at all.

Why is this?

Because parcel force dont get round to updating

the page until after it's
been delivered

I agree

roy

Old February 27th 07, 02:03 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
EricP

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:45:24 GMT, Joe S wrote:

I ordered some items from Komplett and they will be delivered by
Parcelforce.

In my account area on Komplett's web site I can get the tracking number
but the Parcelforce web site has no Tracking Details at all.

Why is this?

Because thats how it always is with them.

Parcel farce has too much junk going through to bother. You are lucky
if they actually deliver the second or third time if you are out the
first.
Old February 27th 07, 04:05 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
Bypass

Joe S wrote:
I ordered some items from Komplett and they will be delivered by
Parcelforce.

In my account area on Komplett's web site I can get the tracking number
but the Parcelforce web site has no Tracking Details at all.

Why is this?

Komplett ship from Europe to Parcelforce UK. The tracking status will
'appear' as soon as the parcel is in the UK, generally the next day or
two after your website accounts shows that the item has been shipped.

Komplett are normally very efficient at responding to email queries.
Old February 27th 07, 07:53 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
Si[_2_]

"Joe S" wrote in message
I ordered some items from Komplett and they will be delivered by
Parcelforce.

In my account area on Komplett's web site I can get the tracking number
but the Parcelforce web site has no Tracking Details at all.

Why is this?

I don't work for either company and if I did I couldn't discuss those
details in a public newsgroup. That makes me wonder why you are being so
helpless and asking here rather than phoning the company and asking?
Are you helpless or genuinely confused and think the newsgroup has a
delivery service!

Old February 27th 07, 11:16 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
Tim S

milou wrote:

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:53:58 -0000, "Si"
wrote:

"Joe S" wrote in message
I ordered some items from Komplett and they will be delivered by
Parcelforce.

In my account area on Komplett's web site I can get the tracking number
but the Parcelforce web site has no Tracking Details at all.

Why is this?

I don't work for either company and if I did I couldn't discuss those
details in a public newsgroup. That makes me wonder why you are being so
helpless and asking here rather than phoning the company and asking?
Are you helpless or genuinely confused and think the newsgroup has a
delivery service!

Says someone who has obviously never phoned Parcelfarce on their 0870
number.

There is worse - much much worse...

Today I called HP-sauce's customer-don'tcare line, which of course was a
call centre X-1000 miles away. What a waste of space - I'd rather take my
chances with Arse'll-Pass anyday.

ROTFLMAOWPIMP.

You laughed your arse off and while you were rolling around on the floor,
someone pimp'd it?
Old February 28th 07, 01:31 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
Jim[_4_]

On 27 Feb 2007, milou wrote:

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:05:01 +0000, Bypass
wrote:

Joe S wrote:
I ordered some items from Komplett and they will be delivered by
Parcelforce.

In my account area on Komplett's web site I can get the tracking
number but the Parcelforce web site has no Tracking Details at
all.

Why is this?

Komplett ship from Europe to Parcelforce UK. The tracking status
will 'appear' as soon as the parcel is in the UK, generally the
next day or two after your website accounts shows that the item has
been shipped.

Komplett are normally very efficient at responding to email
queries.

But Parcelfarce will shove the parcel in a corner until the
customer phones to enquire where is the &&^^&%^ing parcel.
Don't phone the 0870 number, phone the Parcelfarce switchboard on
020 7 2502888 and ask to be transferred to the relevant depot

How does Komplett get to use Parcel Force if Komplett ships from
outside the uk?
Old February 28th 07, 01:33 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
Jim[_4_]

wrote:

"Joe S" wrote in message
I ordered some items from Komplett and they will be delivered by
Parcelforce.

In my account area on Komplett's web site I can get the tracking
number but the Parcelforce web site has no Tracking Details at
all.

Why is this?

I don't work for either company and if I did I couldn't discuss
those details in a public newsgroup. That makes me wonder why you
are being so helpless and asking here rather than phoning the
company and asking? Are you helpless or genuinely confused and
think the newsgroup has a delivery service!

Says someone who has obviously never phoned Parcelfarce on their
0870 number. ROTFLMAOWPIMP.

And I would add that the guy suggesting a phone call isn't aware that
most computer parts suppliers do their customer support by email.

He says "rather than phoning the company and asking? Are you
helpless".

Phone them! HAR HAR HAR. What a suggestion! Such naievty. So wet
behind the ears.