Recommended Supplier

Old February 23rd 05, 12:49 AM
Jeremiah Harbottle

They are not illogical as many saddos have tried the old pretend this and
that company are great, when they themseleves own the damn thing

They're not that great at the moment as they're not getting the stuff I want
in for another couple of weeks.

Wash them out with petrol, that will get the tubes really clean ;D

Nah, I used a flamethrower instead.

Old February 23rd 05, 01:22 AM
Dave

"Jeremiah Harbottle" wrote in
message ...

Figures you working somewhere with alot of hot air

Oddly enough, the company I work for makes Air Conditioning units for the
Auto Industry.
They don't sell Thermaltake cases and aren't based in Bromsgrove, if

that's
not quite clear.
In fact, they're not even based on this continent.

shame

Third solar system from your home ;D

Which exit is that off Coventry ringroad?

None, you need to constantly drive around it

Old February 23rd 05, 01:24 AM
Dave

"Jeremiah Harbottle" wrote in
message ...
You are an easily excitable chappie aren't you? I'm not sure what's
worse, the idea of an undercover employee praising thier own company or
someone totally unconnected to company but leaps to their defence at
every opportunity because they manged to put a case in a box and give

it
to a courier once.

Compared to my last online order it was a pleasure - 3 SATA cables from

DABS
that took 4 days to arrive.

SHOCK HORROR 4 DAYS get blair on the blower and send in the army

Old February 23rd 05, 01:27 AM
Dave

"Jeremiah Harbottle" wrote in
message ...

Yep its hard to spell the name idiot wrongly

D - A - V - E

There!

1 it doesnt have any "-" signs in it
2 as i suspected you need to start your education right from alphabet level
3 surname isnt "There!"

Point proved, its hard to spell your name wrong

Old February 23rd 05, 01:28 AM
Dave

"Jeremiah Harbottle" wrote in
message ...

They are not illogical as many saddos have tried the old pretend this

and
that company are great, when they themseleves own the damn thing

They're not that great at the moment as they're not getting the stuff I

want
in for another couple of weeks.

What a shame

Wash them out with petrol, that will get the tubes really clean ;D

Nah, I used a flamethrower instead.

i hope you left it alight when you installed, otherwise ya only have to
clean them again

Old February 23rd 05, 01:20 PM
Vittorio Janus

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:49:57 -0000, "Jeremiah Harbottle"
wrote:

When you post twice in less than 24 hours praising a company for
fulfilling a very simple order promptly, you can expect to be the
object of considerable suspicion.

I didn't post twice on this NG? The only article I can see in which I
recommended this company was titled "Recommended Supplier" on the
20/02/2005?!

I was referring to the post:
On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 23:41:32 -0000, "Jeremiah Harbottle"
wrote:

Used www.candccentral.co.uk to order a Thermaltake Case.

Order placed late Wednesday night - recieved Thursday Morning.

Prices seemed OK - only other person selling what I wanted was 20 quid more.

They also a have a forum and the company answer queries promptly.

JH

Same vendor, same name. I took it to be the same poster.

And what's wrong with praising a company? Isn't that the POINT of this
newsgroup?

Nothing is wrong with praising a company.

The problem with your post is that it APPEARED to be the second post
in less than 24 hours praising a company for doing what most on-line
retailers do most of the time.

DABS, the recipient of an enormous amount of **** in this group, has
managed that feat for me 6 times out of 6 over the last 2 or 3 years.
But I won't touch them with a barge-pole now because of the way I was
treated when there was a problem with one of the products I bought
from them.

Judging from your rather excited response to others in this thread, it
would appear that you were unaware that several owners of small
businesses have posted messages remarkably similar to yours in an
attempt to generate favourable publicity for themselves. The responses
have usually persuaded them that it is a poor idea

Regards
vj
Old February 23rd 05, 06:31 PM
Jeremiah Harbottle

SHOCK HORROR 4 DAYS get blair on the blower and send in the army

Go and do something useful like suck your Father off so you're mother can't
have any more kids.

Old February 23rd 05, 06:35 PM
Jeremiah Harbottle

The problem with your post is that it APPEARED to be the second post
in less than 24 hours praising a company for doing what most on-line
retailers do most of the time.

I explained some articles ago that I'd had a failed posting - so sent
another one. I never saw my original posting so I assumed it hadn't gone
through.

I've since found out that the newsserver I'm using is being run down by my
ISP and it's all being transferred to giganews. It's apparently notoriously
unreliable due to its not being supported.

Old February 23rd 05, 10:06 PM
Dave

"Jeremiah Harbottle" wrote in
message ...

SHOCK HORROR 4 DAYS get blair on the blower and send in the army

Go and do something useful like suck your Father off so you're mother

can't
have any more kids.

LOL you really are all too easy to bait