Evesham spam

Old September 18th 03, 07:02 PM
Bob Eager

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:28:03 UTC, Malev wrote:

On 18 Sep 2003 13:17:02 GMT, "Lee J. Moore"
wrote:

Don't be silly. If you have queries regarding the Evesham
domain, I'm sure they would be given higher priority if
addressed to Stuart Truman personally at .

A question:
If you post an address like say
in Usenet, won't
it be harvested by spambots?
If my addy was
I wouldn't like it to be harvested.

You are absolutely correct. If you were to post the address
on Usenet, it would be harvested by spambots. So
probably you shouldn't post any of these addresses:

OK?
--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...

Old September 18th 03, 07:27 PM
Tony Sutton

"Bertie Ditch" wrote in message
. 132...

I used
to work for this lot and I still keep in touch with former colleagues

Perhaps you could 'share' their whole e-mail addresses with us in here?

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Old September 18th 03, 07:56 PM
Lee J. Moore

In uk.comp.vendors, Tony waffled thusly:

?

--
Lee J. Moore
http://cafe-society.com
Old September 18th 03, 07:57 PM
Lee J. Moore

In uk.comp.vendors, Bertie waffled thusly:

He ain't the MD any more, he's been relegated to 'Chairman'.

Who is the MD now then? I did google. Maybe I'm just not that
good a googler.

--
Lee J. Moore
http://cafe-society.com
Old September 18th 03, 08:10 PM
Bertie Ditch

"Lee J. Moore" wrote in
:

In uk.comp.vendors, Bertie waffled thusly:

He ain't the MD any more, he's been relegated to 'Chairman'.

Who is the MD now then? I did google. Maybe I'm just not that
good a googler.

The change was not announced to the press. The new MD is an unpopular
American named Brad Walker.

Old September 18th 03, 08:26 PM
Colin Wilson

I was told by the guys on news.admin.net-abuse.email that it generally
goes through the same filtering software as the website crawlers, and
putting it like:
A "struman@evesham. com/A
...is a much more effective method.

Would it work the same way for the others too ?

A /A
A "support@evesham. com/A
A "business@evesha m.com/A
A /A
A "webmaster@eves ham.com/A
A /A

That *would* be unfortunate :-/

or you are likely to be spam filtered :-}
Old September 18th 03, 08:29 PM
peter

"Bertie Ditch" wrote in message
. 132...
"Lee J. Moore" wrote in
:

In uk.comp.vendors, Bertie waffled thusly:

He ain't the MD any more, he's been relegated to 'Chairman'.

Who is the MD now then? I did google. Maybe I'm just not that
good a googler.

The change was not announced to the press. The new MD is an unpopular
American named Brad Walker.

Aha, so that would be or or even
or would it?

I did think of registering evespam.com but I can't be arsed.

Old September 18th 03, 08:47 PM
cornelius j rat

"Bertie Ditch" wrote in message
. 132...
"Lee J. Moore" wrote in
:

In uk.comp.vendors, Bertie waffled thusly:

He ain't the MD any more, he's been relegated to 'Chairman'.

Who is the MD now then? I did google. Maybe I'm just not that
good a googler.

The change was not announced to the press. The new MD is an unpopular
American named Brad Walker.

SO is that , or ?
Alternatively, a Mail Brad Walker/a
or a Mail Brad Walker/a ?