PC base unit with XP home for under £200.00 inc. VAT and delivery ...

Old January 31st 05, 01:36 PM
NDB

"Graham Howlett" wrote in message
oups.com...
is it just me or is this offer unreachable now....

Graham

Looks like its unreachable (

Why do they do this?!?!?

It only went on on Friday.

Can anyone else confirm this?

--
NDB.

(Remove [nospam] from e-mail address when corresponding by e-mail)

Old January 31st 05, 01:40 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

NDB wrote:
"Graham Howlett" wrote in message
oups.com...

is it just me or is this offer unreachable now....

Graham

Looks like its unreachable (

Why do they do this?!?!?

It only went on on Friday.

Can anyone else confirm this?

lookslike they ****ed up

you can get to a range of cheap dell pc's following the link provided,
but now it *excludes* the 17" monitor that was formerly included.

I knew I should have bought a couple last night when I had the chance.

harumphhhh
g.
Old January 31st 05, 01:55 PM
NDB

"Fat Freddy's Cat" wrote in message
NDB wrote:
"Graham Howlett" wrote in message
oups.com...

is it just me or is this offer unreachable now....

Graham

Looks like its unreachable (

Why do they do this?!?!?

It only went on on Friday.

Can anyone else confirm this?

lookslike they ****ed up

you can get to a range of cheap dell pc's following the link provided,
but now it *excludes* the 17" monitor that was formerly included.

I knew I should have bought a couple last night when I had the chance.

harumphhhh
g.

Well I went online yesterday and followed the links and saved the online
quote.

I can retrieve it today and its still at the same price.

Does that mean I can get it for this price if I place the actual order later
(I haven't brought my wallet to work with me today!!) or will I miss out on
the deal?

Old January 31st 05, 02:05 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

NDB wrote:

"Graham Howlett" wrote in message
egroups.com...

[...]

nope,

you haven't made a contract yet... so if you convert the quote to an
order, you are effectively offering to buy kit from them at a given price.

They can just refuse your offer.

but they might not notice ;0)

If you get the chance, get me a couple at the reduced price and I'll
square you up.

g.
Old January 31st 05, 07:25 PM
NDB

NDB wrote:

[...]

No good I'm afraid (

Received this AFTER enter ALL my credit card details!!!!!

I am bloody disgusted. I only got the quote yesterday and told my brother I
had got a great deal for him. Now he will be very disappointed!!!

To cap it all, I retrieved the quote and filled all the details in including
my credit card details only to find the following message when I hit the
submit order button :

"Error

We are sorry, but we are unable to process your request:

* You have an invalid bundle in your basket. You must remove it before
your order can be completed.

Please go back using your browers back button and correct the error and try
again. "

What a load of old cop! Oh well, carrying on shopping I suppose.

Old January 31st 05, 10:31 PM
Mike Tomlinson

In article , NDB
ndb0105@[nospam] writes
No good I'm afraid (

Received this AFTER enter ALL my credit card details!!!!!

I am bloody disgusted.

whinge whinge whinge...

--
..sigmonster on vacation

Old January 31st 05, 10:47 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
In article , NDB
ndb0105@[nospam] writes

No good I'm afraid (

Received this AFTER enter ALL my credit card details!!!!!

I am bloody disgusted.

whinge whinge whinge...

it burns us, it burns us...

g.
Old February 1st 05, 08:43 AM
NDB

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
In article , NDB
ndb0105@[nospam] writes
No good I'm afraid (

Received this AFTER enter ALL my credit card details!!!!!

I am bloody disgusted.

whinge whinge whinge...

--
.sigmonster on vacation