ebuyer strange pricing

Old November 2nd 03, 03:41 PM
Spindoctor

Default ebuyer strange pricing

Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Brian
Old November 2nd 03, 04:17 PM
Mike

"Spindoctor" wrote in message
Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Brian

I've noticed this on dabs site as well, the prices never seem to stay the
same.
I bought a monitor last month, this month the price on the website is
showing as lower.
Wierd.

Old November 2nd 03, 06:51 PM
Spindoctor

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 15:17:34 -0000, "Mike" wrote:

"Spindoctor" wrote in message
.. .
Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Brian

I've noticed this on dabs site as well, the prices never seem to stay the
same.
I bought a monitor last month, this month the price on the website is
showing as lower.
Wierd.

Prices normally come down - but down, then up and down again then up

That's unusual

Brian

Old November 2nd 03, 08:30 PM
Mike

"Spindoctor" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 15:17:34 -0000, "Mike" wrote:

"Spindoctor" wrote in message
.. .
Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Brian

I've noticed this on dabs site as well, the prices never seem to stay

the
same.
I bought a monitor last month, this month the price on the website is
showing as lower.
Wierd.

Prices normally come down - but down, then up and down again then up

That's unusual

Brian

nope it happens, nothing unusual about it.
I've idea why its confusing you.

Old November 2nd 03, 08:44 PM
Gareth A.

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 14:41:16 GMT, Spindoctor
wrote:

Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Here's a neat graph:

http://www.pchound.co.uk/item/96050/

Gareth
Old November 3rd 03, 10:41 AM
Ant C

wrote:

Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Here's a neat graph:

http://www.pchound.co.uk/item/96050/

Gareth

Never seen that before. What a great site.

Old November 3rd 03, 11:16 AM
Crossbow

wrote:

Can anyone out there make sense of ebuyer's pricing on the optrite dvd
writer, its seems to go up and down like a yo-yo (I got one on Friday,
now it's gone up a few quid again), same happened last weekend

Here's a neat graph:

http://www.pchound.co.uk/item/96050/

Gareth

That's a really helpful site. Pity they only cover such a small number
of vendors.

Are there any similar sites that cover other etailers?