Epson or HP?

Old March 2nd 05, 07:13 AM
Winslow

Default Epson or HP?

Hi,

I hope this is the right group for this question.

I currently have an Epson C70 which is just churning out very blue and very
feint copies so deciding to get a new one.

I have in mind the Epson R300 or HP PSC1215

Any views on either?

I tend to use the printer for basic printing of documents and faily photos.

Price of ink cartridges is also an issue

Old March 2nd 05, 07:53 AM
measekite

See the PCMag review on the Canon IP4000 and the Canon IP5000. If the
vast majority of your printing is business documents then the IP5000 is
for you. However, if you are arount 50/50 between photo and business
then go for the IP4000.

Old March 2nd 05, 07:55 AM
Si

"Winslow" wrote in message
Hi,

I hope this is the right group for this question.

I currently have an Epson C70 which is just churning out very blue and
very feint copies so deciding to get a new one.

I have in mind the Epson R300 or HP PSC1215

Any views on either?

I tend to use the printer for basic printing of documents and faily
photos.

Price of ink cartridges is also an issue

Then your last statement is the deciding factor - go for the R300 - it's
also a better bet for photos.

Si.

Old March 2nd 05, 12:42 PM
Caitlin

"Winslow" wrote in message
Hi,

I hope this is the right group for this question.

I currently have an Epson C70 which is just churning out very blue and
very feint copies so deciding to get a new one.

I have in mind the Epson R300 or HP PSC1215

Any views on either?

I tend to use the printer for basic printing of documents and faily
photos.

Price of ink cartridges is also an issue

faily? I can't guess what that was supposed to be. Rarely?

Old March 2nd 05, 01:17 PM
Arthur Entlich

Contact me via private email and I will send you a manual that will most
likely allow you to fix your C70 good as new for a few bucks of home
cleaning supplies.

The manual is free for the asking. And no, you will not be spammed and
your email will not be sold or transferred to anyone else. I have
nothing to sell you.

Art

Old March 2nd 05, 03:53 PM
Jim

Winslow wrote:

Hi,

I hope this is the right group for this question.

I currently have an Epson C70 which is just churning out very blue and
very feint copies so deciding to get a new one.

I have in mind the Epson R300 or HP PSC1215

Any views on either?

I tend to use the printer for basic printing of documents and faily
photos.

Price of ink cartridges is also an issue

In Outlook Express, just reply to sender. It would be very surprising if
any email program could not perform such an operation.
Jim

Old March 5th 05, 11:54 AM
Arthur Entlich

If my private email is not showing up in the header you see, you can
just send me an email at:

artistic(at)telus(dot)com

Replace the (at) with @
Replace the (dot) with .

and request a copy of the Epson Cleaning Manual.

Art

Old March 5th 05, 12:27 PM
Just Allan

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 11:54:23 GMT, Arthur Entlich
wrote:

and request a copy of the Epson Cleaning Manual.

How to remove all your epson stress:

1. Take large hammer...